Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The New Year Resolution...

May be I have been thinking a lot over the past few days..In fact, the only thing I have been upto is my though process which never seems to loose inspiration to spin seeds for further thoughts!!

And I have been thinking about resolutions too..may be serious ones this time....high time they were for the record in the past 22 years of my existence on earth, the record has been far from impressive.....

So that brings me to the heart of the present blogpost...my resolution(s) for the year 2009:

I  guess keeping it the way I have helps....and may be that itself qualifies as a resolution: to be open to all that life has to offer..I believe that should give me a lot of scope to grow as an individual. Precious too much is lost  in the recklessness to organise life too much..life's gems always are those moments which are impromptu, unplanned, extempore......

Therefore, I resolve to go along the flow of life...

No comments: